Does your child need support with their learning? We cater for Primary and Secondary ages. This will take place during Term time only.
- Core subjects in GCSEs and A Levels and KS3
- Core subjects for Primary level KS1 & KS2
- Phonics Support for Rec & KS1
- Session duration: 1hr – 1 ½ hrs
- 2nd & 4th Sundays of each month
- 1.00pm – 2.00/2.30pm
- Learning Styles
- Phonics Mats – Phase 2, 3, 4 & 5
As the name suggest they are people who learn best when they can visualise or picture the content being thought to them, ie diagrams, charts, mind-maps make it easier for them to memorizes it.
These are people who learn while listening or discussing a subject as it is easier for them to recall a conversation rather than written text or diagrams. Our present classroom format works best for them as they can hear explanations and pose questions in the classroom.
Also Known as Tactile learners, they learn by doing and can recall information by remembering their experiences and feelings while performing the task themselves.