Thursdays 11:00am – 4:00pm
The Golden Age Community Club was set up in 1990 to offer services to the elderly and senior persons. Additionally the club serves the young and disabled, along with others who may wish to attend. It is all-embracing to both the inner and outer communities of the London Borough of Brent residents and beyond.
WHAT HAPPENS AT GACC
Here at the club you will find:
- Fellowship friendship (meet and greet).
- Friendship groups.
- Visitation outings.
- Gentle exercise sessions.
- Emotional and practical support.
- Birthday, Anniversary and other special celebratory occasions.
- Tea breaks (elevenses and members updates)
- Three-Course luncheon
- Day trips.
- Thrift Dues and Savings initiatives.
- Sewing, including embroidery.
- knitting and Crochet.
- Crossword puzzles, wordsearches, dominoes and card games.
- Health and other lectures.
We have disabled facilities.
Transport can be provided, where necessary.